Wednesday, July 05, 2006

California Dreams

Here I am on a plane to San Diego, California. It was one of those spur of the moment decisions. Of course I’ve given you tid-bits on the new man in my life, but I don’t want to give too much away. Don’t want anyone liking what they hear. Since he’s Not Available!!!! :0)
So here’s how the plans worked. I have a “friend”…OKAY ALREADY, let’s just cut to the crap. I have the most wonderful and beautiful man in my life. He is going through the same situation as me. Although sometimes I really feel his is more difficult than mine. He only gets his little one every other weekend. But he definitely makes up for every minute he’s not there. On the other hand, I’m constantly fighting for mine to have time with his father. And now this trip to CALIFORNIA has really thrown a monkey wrench in our situation. We shall see.

ENOUGH already of that depressing shit…… I am totally siked about arriving in San Diego. We have a layover in Phoenix for about an hour and then on to San Diego California. “Pacific Ocean or Bust”.

I really don’t know what else to say other than to keep me in your prayers for my safe adventurers here and returning home. And never fear. I have a bunch of techies bringing me with them…. So while they are enjoying a lovely conference everyday, I will take in all the sites and bring back pictures and info to share with all. I’ll have my best blogger bud re-teach me the art of applying pics to blogs.
Hope all is going well with everyone.

Much to post later…. Stay patient and hang in there with me :0)

Later to everyone.
And AML to you baby cakes!

NJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home