Sunday, February 12, 2006

Someone take me out back and shoot me.....PLEASE!!!!

We have a house full of sick people and it sucks!!!!
I've had a sinus infection, acute bronchitus, and now pneumonia. My little one also has pneumonia. And since I'm now living with my parents, my mother and father have both been gracious enough to share the sick bug with us. I'm now working on day13 of this crap and it's just about to drive me crazy. I've also missed 8 of the last 9 nine days of work. I had to go in Thursday just to make sure I still had a job. So as if things weren't bad enough, life is really sucking a big one right now. I'm looking for a pity party, anyone care to join me???

No further news with the currently running BIG D..... My soon to be ex-husband is not agreeing with the simple things, therefore complicating the situation beyond belief. He's demanding completely unreasonable things that I refuse to grant. So it seems as though we may be dragging everyone through the mud before it's over with. UGH!!!!
Well, I'm completely exhausted and ready for my afternoon nap (which I've become accustomed to since becoming ill). So, I will try to continue posting to keep those of you who are interested abreast of the ongoing saga in my life.

Later.....N:)

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger notasoccermom said...

Awwww. I hope you are all feeling WAY better VERY soon :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home