Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Keep me in your Thoughts

Well life has pretty much been the same. Still dealing with my soon-to-be ex-husband. We are trying to come to agreements on the small things. I've given in all I can. I'm walking away with basically nothing. I just want it over and done with. And hopefully if all goes as planned it will be final the first of April.

And next week is Spring Break. I work for an educational agency, so I get off with my little one during the holidays.....Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break....but NOT summer:( Usually I siked about it. I have all kinds of plans and try to get in my "spring cleaning", which usually doesn't happen.

But this year is different. I will be having a cyst removed from my heel. So I will out of commission for the entire holiday. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!
I'm sure during that time I will be able to better keep up with this blog.

Just wanted to update those of you who care.
And thanks notasoccermom for your concern and your thoughts.

Later......Nikki

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I came across your blog by surfing at another one of my friends. Anyway, I can totally relate to what you are going through and if you ever want to talk or whatever, e-mail me. I also have a blog, but to get the address, you would have to e-mail me, it isn't exactly public knowledge yet, b/c i am new at all this. anyway, take care and things will get better!

Luanne
lu.rodgers@gmail.com

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are happy :) and you are getting all you want from this whole mess this past year...
He is all yours now.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry anonymous... she will get what she derserves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home