Saturday, August 20, 2005

Long Time No See

……My apologizes for not posting over the past week. Things have been crazy at work and home. It sometimes seems impossible to find time to post. But I could squeeze it in if I didn’t spend so much time surfing other’s blogs. Anyway…. Justin is still having problems in school. It has turned out to be more of an adjustment then I could’ve ever imagined. Everyone assures me that it will get better with time. So, we’ll see.
Work has been crazy. Being a secretary for 10 consultants can be very difficult at times. I usually work better under pressure, but this past week turned out to be a real challenge. (Poor me!)
Now for today’s news. I went for my walk. I’ve been walking every weekend now for about 2 months. I would like to walk everyday, but I would have to get up at 5am. And that’s just not happening. So today, I decided it was time to try running. Two months of prep time, I should be ready for this right? I did better than I thought. Didn’t pass out when I stopped, so I was pleased. Made my usual stop my mickie d’s. Damn! Those mcmuffins are awesome. But you already knew that! And they’re even better after running.
Now it’s time to load up and go to the peanut festival. It’s the annual festival in the small town where I live. I’ll explain later. Time to go. Have a good one.

N:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home