Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tid Bits

I work for an educational service agency. It can be a very trying job. But I love a few of the people I work with so I guess it makes it all worth while. It pays the bills and has lots of benefits including be at home with my child during the holidays, so I try not to complain TOO MUCH.

I've been married 3 years. And thats about all I have to say about him right now.

Now, onto my purpose in life. I have a 3 yr old son. He is my heart. A very independent and strong willed child. Tender hearted and full of love. But watch out if you piss him off. Just like his Momma!
We are now in his second week of school (preschool). Justin has been blessed by staying with both grandmothers since he was an infant. So you can just imagine the adjustment we are working through. He wants his "mommy" more than ever now. But like all things, this too shall pass. It's been a life changing experience becoming a mother. Kinda makes me wonder, what the hell did I do with all that spare time I used to have.

So, now you have some Tid Bits about me. I dont have a lot to offer. Just my own personal experiences.

Until next time......N:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home