Saturday, August 13, 2005

Per Your Request

Had a request for my next post. SO, here it is!!!
WOW. What a fun filled weekend. It began with a morning walk (my favorite part of Saturday). SERIOUSLY, I love my weekend walks!! Then the real fun began. Watching Dora (with Justin), washing clothes, watching Blue's Clues (with Justin), vaccuming, cleaning bathrooms. How can I possibly stand anymore excitement. Okay, so I'm sure by now you've picked up on my sarcasism. My apologizes. I should'nt be such a smart ass.

My little one has his first cold from school. I'm surprised he made it this long without picking up something. I'm sure he'll bounce back quickly. He always does. This should explain my cartoon watching. I just cant pass up the request, "Mommy, hold me and watch dora, pleasssse." I'm slightly wrapped around that little finger of his.

We went to a birthday dinner for my great uncle. Fish fry with all the fixin's. It was nice to catch up with family I havent seen in a while. Several new additions (babies), I have not yet met. Made the "South GA" afternoon worth suffering thru. Gotta love those gnats. Besides, the grits wouldnt have been as protein packed without them. If you've never been to south georgia, leave me a comment and I'll explain in further detail.

I did manage to squeeze in a movie "Life", with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence, while chatting with a friend online. And now it's after midnight and here I sit blogging. I'm such a night owl.

Well, its only getting later and later and now I need my midnight snack. So, I'll end this nonsense and get to bed, so I'll be ready for my morning walk.

Hope all is well with everyone. Hang in there while I get this blogging thing down pat.

N:)
ps. I warned you that I wouldnt have much to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home